Tiny in size, powerful in nature
The nano-sized Q4 Nano H001 Quadcopter from Hubsan is ready-to-fly, requiring only two AAA batteries for the transmitter (radio controller) to get started. This tiny quadcopter features a 6-axis stabilization system to keep it safely in the air while maximizing agility. With the included 2.4 GHz transmitter, aerial acrobatics including flips and roles can be enabled simply by pressing down on the throttle stick.
- Includes 2.4 GHz, 4-channel transmitter (radio controller) with Mode 1 and Mode 2 support and adjustable trim.
- Perform flips and rolls with dedicated ”flip mode” transmitter setting.
- 6-axis flight stabilization system with gyroscope sensor.
- Included 80mAh LiPo battery lasts up to 5 minutes.
- USB charger chargers battery in as little as 30 minutes (depending on power source).
- One-piece PCB (printed circuit board) design.
Whats in the box:
- 1x Q4 Nano H001 Quadcopter
- 1x 2.4 GHz Transmitter
- 1x 80 mAh Li-Po Battery
- 4x Propellers
- 1x USB Charger
- Size including propellers: 22 x 22 x 10 mm
- Weight (including battery and propellers): 8 g
- Max Flight Time: 5 minutes (Zero wind)
- Max Flight Distance: 100 m (Zero wind)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C
- Chemistry: Lithium-ion polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity: 80 mAh
- Voltage: 3.7 V
- Power Requirements: USB (USB adapter included)
- Charge Time: ~30 minutes